Sunday, June 5, 2011

Firsts

First week of marathon training and first weekend at our new house! Yesterday we ran five miles with our brother-in-law Brandon(and a little at the end with my 7 months pregnant sister), then spent the rest of the day tanning our pasty selves at the beach. Yesterday was perfect weather, low humidity, sunny, 80 degrees. Today we opted to eat brunch with Steph and Brandon and wait til this evening for our long run. Well, actually I would have preferred to get it over with before brunch but I was out-voted. It was raining and I guess some of us didn't want to run in the rain.

*clears throat* Ahem.

1 comment:

  1. Ok...let us not forget the confirmed lightning that is a running non-starter. On the other hand, running in the rain could not have been any worse than my hot and humid, 13 mile run yesterday afternoon. I thought I'd spend some quality time with Isla, but she wasn't too excited about the warm weather either...she pooped out on me a few times and brought us to a walk. Oh well, it is over now. Great seeing you guys!

    ~Brandon

    ReplyDelete