Wednesday, June 1, 2011

National Running Day

June 1st is National Running Day... so if you haven't gone for your run yet, you still have a few hours left!

Today's workout was 11 miles. The first 6 or 7 were fine, but the last 30 minutes were awful. It was so hot, and all I kept thinking about was water, water, water. A bug flew down my throat in the last two minutes. But it's over, and I feel pretty good now.

So just to recap: alarm went off at 5:20 (although I hit the snooze and didn't get up until 6), drove 30 minutes to work, taught three classes of hyper 9th graders, left work at 2:45 because I cancelled practice today, drove home and got Bella, put together an end table and 2 chairs from Ikea and helped Pete install the Pergo floors, ran 11 miles, and now finally, we're back home waiting for the pizza! Yum!

Thank goodness school is almost out.

No comments:

Post a Comment